The following information is provided to help patients better utilize parking services at The Queen's Medical Center (QMC).
Miller Garage is located at the corner of Punchbowl, Vineyard and Miller Streets and provides quick and easy access to the H-1 freeway. The Garage has two public entrances and is open from Monday 12:01am to Saturday 12:00 Midnight (with an attendant present). Entrance directly off Miller Street or off Punchbowl Street, into QMC Main Lobby, and via an underground tunnel past porte cochere. Pick-up and drop-off of patients is accommodated at this Main Lobby Porte Cochere area, as space permits.
Physicians Office Building (POB) Garages I, II, III.
Visitor and patient parking is available at the POB I and II Garages located on Lusitana Street, adjacent to the POB Office Buildings.
The POB I Garage is open from Monday 12:01am to Saturday 12:00 Midnight (with an attendant present). Access to the hospital from POB I Garage is only up to 8:00 p.m. Access to the Medical Center after 8:00 p.m. will be via the sidewalk to Emergency Department.
POB II Garage is open from 6:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m., Mondays through Saturdays.
POB III Garage, at the corner of Lauhala and Beretania Streets, is restricted to POB III patients. If you have an appointment at QMC, please do not park at POB III Garage.
Handicapped parking stalls are available at all Garages.
Garage Parking Validation and Rates
- Rate for Outpatient is no charge for a maximum of 24 hours. A validation from Outpatient Department is required for “free exit”.
- Free parking is offered to the vehicle transporting the patient on the day of admission and on the day of discharge. This special validation is only obtained at the Patient Financial Services (business hours) and Admitting Department (after-hours).
- Rate for family of hospitalized patient is $5.00, for 1 to 24 hours; posted rates will apply after 24 hours. There are no in and out privileges; each exit from the Garage incurs a charge.
- Family of hospitalized patients can receive this discounted rate at the following locations:
- Main Lobby/Porte Cochere (ground level facing Punchbowl Street:, Monday through Friday, 6:00am - 8:00pm; Saturday, 6:00am - 6:00pm
- Emergency Department Main Entrance: Monday through Friday, 8:00pm - 6:00am, Saturday, 6:00pm - 6:00am, Sunday, 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Parking is free on Sundays and Queen’s observed holidays.
- Lost ticket is $30.00.
Valet service is available at the Main Lobby Porte Cochere: Monday through Friday, 6:00am - 8:00pm, Saturday 6:00am - 6:00pm. After 8:00pm (Mon-Fri) or 6:00pm (Sat), parkers may retrieve their key at Emergency Department Main Entrance.
Flat Valet Fee of $5.00 will be charged, in addition to applicable rate below:
- Outpatients, with Validation: $0.00, up to 24 hours.
- Family of hospitalized patient, with Validation: $5.00, 1 to 24 hours.
Admission and Discharge Parking Information
Porte Cochere area is restricted to patient drop off and pick up. No parking, stopping, or waiting in vehicle is allowed at this area. Unattended vehicles will be towed. Please self-park in the Miller Garage or POB I Garage.
Outpatients are reminded to validate their parking tickets at their testing or treatment sites. With no validation, full transient posted rates will apply.