Thank you for choosing Queen's Heart for your patient’s cardiology needs. We are proud to offer patient-centered diagnostic testing, cardiovascular medicine and surgical care.
To refer your patient to one of our board-certified, professionally trained physicians, please provide the following records for review.
- Queen’s Heart Physicians Practice Referral Form
- Patient Demographic Information Sheet: Home address, contact information, insurance information, a copy of picture IDs and insurance cards
- Referring provider's last (2) office visit notes
- Recently completed lab results and reports
- Cardiac imaging reports (echo/treadmill), if applicable
- Most recent EKG, if available
Fax records or mail patient records to our office.
Queen's Heart Physician Practice
550 South Beretania Street, Suite 601
Honolulu, HI 96813
Secure Fax: 808-691-8919
Queen’s Heart offers the following testing for your patient care needs:
Electrocardiology (Heart Monitors):
- 24-hour and 48-hour Holter Monitor
- 14-day ECG Monitor
- 30-day Event Monitor
- Transthoracic Echocardiogram (TTE)
- Transesophageal Echocardiogram (TEE)
- Stress Echocardiogram
- Dobutamine Stress Echocardiogram
Treadmill Stress Tests
- Carotid Duplex Scan
- Arterial Duplex Scan
- Venous Duplex Scan
To schedule your patient for testing, please complete our Outpatient Testing Order form and fax it to 808-691-4077 for Punchbowl or 808-691-3678 for West Oahu.