Queen's Heart offers the most comprehensive cardiac program in the state of Hawaii and is the preferred cardiovascular center in the Pacific Basin. Utilizing the latest technologies in interventional cardiology, electrophysiology and cardiac surgery, our highly skilled staff, and state-of-the-art facilities assure that Queen's Heart patients have access to the best available cardiac care.
Our physicians, nurses and other skilled professionals are dedicated to our core values of compassion, aloha, respect and excellence.
Awards and Distinctions
Echocardiography Accreditation by the Intersocietal Accreditation Commission (IAC)
By demonstrating and meeting substantial compliance to the requirements outlined in the IAC Standards, we demonstrate a commitment to quality patient care in the field of Echocardiography.
Queen's Heart Facility and Staff
- 75 dedicated inpatient cardiac beds
- 10 post open heart surgery ICU beds
- 20 pre-operative/post-procedure beds in our Cardiac Care Unit
- 4 catheterization & electrophysiology labs with 1 hybrid room
- 2 cardiothoracic operating rooms
- Cardiac outpatient diagnostic testing areas
- 250 professional, dedicated patient care staff