Pain Management & Palliative Care Journal Club
Thursday, May 9, 2013
12:00pm - 1:00pm
Queen Emma Tower 7 Ewa Conference Room
AMA PRA Credit: 1.0
Daniel Fischberg, MD, PhD (Medical Director, Pain & Palliative Care Department, The Queen’s Medical Center, Chief Division of Palliative Medicine, Associate Clinical Professor, Department of Geriatric Medicine, UH JABSOM)
- Review the specific aims, experimental design, and outcomes of each article reviewed.
- Critique the methodology employed in each article.
- Discuss the clinical implications of the findings and potential for impact in the care of your patients.
- Discuss future areas of research that are needed in the field.
Articles to be Discussed:
- Caffrey, Patricia M., MS, RN, et al. “Participant Action Research With Staff Nurses in End-of-Life Care.” Journal of Hospice & Palliative Nursing. 15.3 (2013) : 156-162.
For More Information:
Call Pain & Palliative Care Department at 808.691.4726