Continuing Support for Survivors
The Queen’s Cancer Center is the first adult, hospital-based survivorship program in Hawaii. We believe that our patients’ journeys continue after treatment ends. Our caring and knowledgeable staff will help navigate their transition from treatment to follow-up care with the goal to improve quality of life.
Cancer Survivorship Program
- Assists with your transition after treatment
- Coordinates follow-up care and cancer surveillance
- Provides a survivorship care plan and treatment summary
- Assesses emotional, mental, social and economic concerns
- Provides referrals to specialists, such as physical therapists and nutritionists, as needed
- Provides resources, such as side effect management and healthy lifestyle promotion
Resources for patients
Queen’s offers patients, caregivers and their families a number of support groups and classes to support the effects of cancer and cancer treatment.
How to become a patient at the Queen’s Cancer Center
You have a choice in your cancer care. Your first step is to ask your primary care doctor for a referral to the Queen’s Cancer Center. Your doctor can contact us at 808-691-8777 and fax your records to 808-691-8780. Once a referral is made, we can schedule an appointment with you.
Click here for more information on the records to provide. For more information, contact us.